- Strategy is inherently a predictive process, which takes into account past events; former and current trends; present circumstances; and construes from these, the best possible actions to take in the future, vis-à-vis one’s declared objectives.
- Effective strategy is a natural by-product of the well-informed and optimistic imagination.
- Strategy sounds like a noun, but thinks like a verb.
- If growth is your strategy, then optimisation must be your goal.
- Strategy is like a tree. As with trees, some are more fruitful than others.
On a definition for crowd-funding:
The capitalisation of a common interest by its enamoured masses
On bloggers, by way of A. A. Milne:
The wonderful thing about bloggers
is bloggers are wonderful things
Their words are made out of faces;
their pictures are made out of strings
– courtesy Enterprise Management Association (EMA-I.org)